|SOURCE: Robinson-Blakeney Racing Facebook|
Yeley qualified 18th in the 22-car field at an average speed of 186.047 mph. In the early laps of the race itself, Yeley was racing David Reutimann when he ran high and made contact with the outside wall in turns three and four. Although the car did not appear severely damaged and did not bring out a caution, the team decided to take the car behind the wall.
*This marks the tenth time in the last thirteen runnings that the last-place finisher of the Sprint Showdown fell out due to a crash.
*This is the first last-place finish for the #49 and for Yeley in the Showdown.
THE BOTTOM FIVE
22) #49-J.J. Yeley / 3 laps / crash
21) #33-Stephen Leicht / 7 laps / brakes
20) #36-Tony Raines / 20 laps / electrical
19) #10-David Reutimann / 20 laps / vibration
18) #30-David Stremme / 22 laps / overheating